Maoye Commercial intends to buy 38.24% equity interest in Shenzhen Youyi E-commerce Co Ltd for CNY218.2m ($33.8m).

Shenzhen Youyi owns UGOCCAM and Fleur Wood women’s fashion brands.

The transaction will enable Maoye to leverage Shenzhen Youyi’s e-commerce experience.

MediaMarktSaturn (Media-Saturn-Holding GmbH) has agreed with SAFMAR Group to acquire a 15% stake in PJSC ( for €258m ($298.9m).

MediaMarktSaturn will also transfer its Russian operations combined within MediaMarkt Russia to SAFMAR, under the agreement.

Future Pet Animal Health Inc (FuturePet) has completed the acquisition of GoFetch Technologies Inc ( for an undisclosed sum.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

GoFetch’s 30 employees will join FuturePet’s team and the company will become an independent brand and wholly controlled subsidiary of FuturePet.

Online fashion retail firms Spree and Superbalist have announced a proposed merger to form a new joint online fashion platform.

Naspers owns 53.5% of Takealot, which owns 100% of Superbalist and 85% of Media24, which holds 100% of Spree.

“The acquisition will enable Brightstar to raise its consumer confidence in online shopping of used smartphones.”

Media24 will hold 51% stake in the newly merged entity, while Takealot Group will own the remaining 49%.

Brightstar Corp intends to acquire Next Wireless Group for an undisclosed sum.

Based in the US, Brightstar is a mobile services firm that simplifies wireless technology, while Next Wireless a global technology company engaged in online sales of new and used devices.

Next Wireless will handle the business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce channel for Brightstar’s global sales of used wireless devices and services through online marketplaces, as well as the Next Wireless sales platform.

The acquisition will enable Brightstar to raise its consumer confidence in online shopping of used smartphones.

Bain Capital Private Equity has entered an agreement with Charlesbank Capital Partners LLC and Partners Group Holding AG to acquire Varsity Brands Inc for $2.5bn, including assumption of the target company’s debt.

Charlesbank Capital Partners is a private equity firm, while Partners Group is a private market investment management company based in Switzerland.

All the three entities Charlesbank Capital Partners, Bain Capital Private Equity, and Varsity Brands are based in the US.