All articles by Jangoulun Singsit

Jangoulun Singsit

Meijer to open first two Meijer Grocery stores in US next month

Each store will range from 75,000ft² to 90,000ft² in size and feature local brands.

IKEA introduces solar-powered cargo bikes for parcel deliveries

The solar-powered cargo bikes aim to offer a more sustainable, accessible and cost-effective alternative to IKEA’s delivery fleet.

Sainsbury’s invests £50m to help customers cope with cost of living

The investment would take the company’s two-year total spending in lowering prices to £550m ($670m) by next March.

Stokrotka acquires chain of 13 local grocery stores in Poland

The retailer has begun the process of integrating these stores under the Stokrotka brand.

Genesco records 1% net sales growth in third quarter of FY23

The firm’s sales growth in the quarter was driven by increases in wholesale sales and total comparable sales.

BRC reports 13.3% drop in total UK retail footfall in November

Wales recorded the steepest footfall decline at -16.2% during the month.

Asda to make refill products cheaper than packaged alternatives

The retailer’s three largest refill spaces are located in Middleton, York and Milton Keynes.

NEXT and Tom Joule partner to acquire clothing company Joules

NEXT will own 74% of the equity in Joules, while Tom Joule will hold the remaining 26%.

Designer Brands reports 1.4% rise in net sales for Q3 2022

The company opened one store and closed three stores in the US during the quarter.

Kroger reports sales growth of 6.9% in third quarter of FY22

The retailer expects adjusted EPS of between $4.05 and $4.15 for the full year.