Total consumer industry venture financing deals worth $195m were announced in Europe in July 2021, led by $79.46m venture financing of Chiaro Technology, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 79.8% over the previous month of $965.91m and a drop of 15.9% when compared with the last 12-month average of $231.84m.
Europe held a 6.31% share of the global consumer industry venture financing deal value that totalled $3.09bn in July 2021. With a 4.07% share and deals worth $125.75m, the UK was the top country in Europe’s venture financing deal value across consumer industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Europe recorded 27 deals during July 2021, marking a decrease of 18.18% over the previous month and a drop of 10.00% over the 12-month average. The UK recorded 13 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Europe consumer industry venture financing deals in July 2021: Top deals
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals accounted for 76.1% of the overall value during July 2021.
The combined value of the top five consumer venture financing deals stood at $148.46m, against the overall value of $195m recorded for the month.
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals of July 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Chiaro Technology $79.46m venture financing deal with BlackRock Private Equity Partners,Business Growth Fund,Hiro Capital,IPGL,Octopus Ventures and Westerly Winds
2) The $30m venture financing of Exoticca by 14W Ventures,AldeA Ventures,Bonsai Partners,K Fund,Kibo Ventures,Mangrove Capital,Milano Investment Partners Sgr and Sabadell Venture Capital
3) Spotlight Oral Care $15m venture financing deal with Development Capital
4) Wicked Kitchen $14m venture financing deal with Nove Foods and Unovis Asset Management
5) The $10m venture financing of Front of the Pack Group by Andrew Dundum,Founder Collective,Heartcore Capital and Stride VC