Total consumer industry venture financing deals worth $219.9m were announced in Asia-Pacific in June 2022, led by $80m venture financing of Mojia (Shanghai) Biotechnology, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 40.2% over the previous month of $367.58m and a drop of 73.3% when compared with the last 12-month average of $822.67m.
Asia-Pacific held a 26.22% share of the global consumer industry venture financing deal value that totalled $838.68m in June 2022. With a 19.35% share and deals worth $162.28m, China was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s venture financing deal value across consumer industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 53 deals during June 2022, marking a decrease of 1.85% over the previous month and a drop of 29.33% over the 12-month average. China recorded 18 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific consumer industry venture financing deals in June 2022: Top deals
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals accounted for 76.6% of the overall value during June 2022.
The combined value of the top five consumer venture financing deals stood at $168.44m, against the overall value of $219.9m recorded for the month.
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals of June 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Asia Green Fund Management,Bits x Bites,LYZZ Capital,Sento Investment and Temasek Holdings (Private) $80m venture financing deal with Mojia (Shanghai) Biotechnology
2) The $30m venture financing of Beijing Mitao Zhilian Technology by IDG Capital
3) Belle Consumer Fund,Huaying Capital,Meihua Venture Capital and Zhongzhe Group $25.33m venture financing deal with Thumb Wardrobe (Zhejiang) Clothing Technology
4) The $18.1m venture financing of ISMAYA Group by East Ventures and Falcon House Partners
5) CICC Fund Management and Korea Investment Partners $15.01m venture financing deal with Shenzhen Meitu Technology