Total consumer industry venture financing deals worth $707.8m were announced in Asia-Pacific in November 2021, led by $200m venture financing of Beijing Yuanqi Forest Beverage, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 64.8% over the previous month of $2.01bn and a drop of 18.2% when compared with the last 12-month average of $865m.
Asia-Pacific held a 31.46% share of the global consumer industry venture financing deal value that totalled $2.25bn in November 2021. With a 13.90% share and deals worth $312.8m, China was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s venture financing deal value across consumer industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 76 deals during November 2021, marking an increase of 20.63% over the previous month and a rise of 20.63% over the 12-month average. China recorded 44 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific consumer industry venture financing deals in November 2021: Top deals
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals accounted for 68.8% of the overall value during November 2021.
The combined value of the top five consumer venture financing deals stood at $487m, against the overall value of $707.8m recorded for the month.
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals of November 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Sequoia China Fund,Temasek Holdings (Private) and Warburg Pincus $200m venture financing deal with Beijing Yuanqi Forest Beverage
2) The $135m venture financing of Mensa Brand Technologies by Accel,Alpha Wave Ventures,Falcon Edge Capital,Naspers Ventures,Norwest Venture Partners and Tiger Global Management
3) SternAegis Ventures $92m venture financing deal with Zoomcar India
4) The $30m venture financing of TurtleTree Labs by Verso Capital Partners
5) Jin Wright $30m venture financing deal with BOD .