Altair Eyewear Inc has entered a global licensing agreement with Draper James for the design, production and distribution of optical eyewear of Draper James.

Altair Eyewear is a producer and distributor of quality eyewear, while Draper James is a lifestyle brand engaged in apparels, accessories and home décor. Both the companies involved in the transaction are based in the US.

The optical eyewear line of Draper James will be distributed globally and can be purchased through optical chains, speciality retailers and independent eye care practices.

Swiss Prime Site Ag has secured CHF400m ($402.80m) through a public offering of new bonds.

The bonds carry a coupon rate of 1% a year and will mature on 16 July 2024.

Founded in 1999, Swiss Prime Site is a real estate investment firm based in Switzerland.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

Ethiopian Airlines Group has announced that Ethiopian Airlines Cargo & Logistics (EACL) and DHL would ink an agreement for the formation of a new company.

Ethiopian will own 51%, while DHL will own the remaining 49% stake in the new company, under the terms of the agreement.

The newly formed company will serve manufacturers in industrial parks and major export centres.

“The investment enables Mountain Warehouse to develop digital sales channels and grow its share in the £14bn ($18.6m) European market.”

InYard has raised funding through a pre-Series-A venture round led by Shanghai Yuanxingzhiyin Venture Capital.

The funding round also involved the participation of Ruchuan Capital, K2VC and Next Capital Partners.

InYard is an e-commerce company based in China, while Shanghai Yuanxingzhiyin is a venture capital firm.

Inflexion has invested approximately £45m ($59.5m) in Mountain Warehouse through Partnership Capital, a specialist minority fund of Inflexion.

The investment allows Inflexion to own a 20% stake in Mountain Warehouse.

The investment enables Mountain Warehouse to develop digital sales channels and grow its share in the £14bn ($18.6m) European market for outdoor clothing and equipment.

Al-Futtaim has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with PVR Limited for the development of cinema business in the MENA region.

Headquartered in Dubai, Al-Futtaim is a regional family business house, while PVR is a film exhibition firm based in India.

The two companies will launch the collection of unique experiential cinema formats in the MENA region, including PVR’s Director’s Cut.