Share this article

Bestseller United has agreed to acquire a 100% stake in Toast (Mail Order) Limited from French Connection Group and Seatons for £23.3m ($32.82m).

French Connection Group holds a 75% stake, while Seatons holds the remaining 25% stake in Toast.

Based in Denmark, Bestseller United is involved in the manufacturing and selling of clothes and accessories, while Toast is a UK-based manufacturer of women clothing and home collections.

French Connection will use the funds towards its turnaround efforts, as well as working capital and general corporate purposes.

Yue Yuen Industrial has completed the acquisition of a stake in Yao Capital Sports Fund from Yao Sports Capital I for $30m.

The investment holding company Yue Yuen Industrial is a subsidiary of Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings), a footwear producer based in Hong Kong.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData

The acquisition closed on 9 April.

“French Connection will use the funds towards its turnaround efforts, as well as working capital and general corporate purposes.”

Bestway Direct has completed the acquisition of Conviviality Retail Logistics, Bargain Booze and Wine Rack from Conviviality for £7.3m ($10.28m).

Based in the UK, Bestway Direct is engaged in the wholesale and convenience store business, while Conviviality is a retailer of beers, wines, spirits, tobacco, grocery and confectionery goods.

The acquisition was completed on 9 April.

NIKE has acquired Invertex for an undisclosed sum, with the aim of bolstering its digital technology platform and expanding its computer vision and artificial intelligence capabilities.

Based in the US, NIKE is engaged in the production and marketing of athletic footwear, apparels, equipment and accessories.

The target company is an Israeli provider of online fitting and mass product customisation mobile application.

Columbia Sportswear Company intends to acquire the remaining 40% stake in Chinese joint venture Columbia Sportswear Commercial (Shanghai) Company from Swire Resources.

Based in the US, Columbia Sportswear Company is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of outerwear, sportswear and footwear.

The transaction will enable the acquirer company to progress its existing brands business in markets with high growth potential.