The Coca-Cola Company has agreed to acquire Costa from Whitbread for £3.9bn ($5.1bn).

Founded in 1971, Costa is a coffee company while Whitbread is a hospitality group firm that manages hotel, restaurant and coffee shop chains worldwide.

Rothschild is the financial adviser and Clifford Chance is the legal counsel to The Coca-Cola Company for the transaction.

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom is the tax counsel to The Coca-Cola Company.

Waylands Automotive has completed an acquisition of Volvo Cars Swindon.

The acquisition of the two-acre Volvo Swindon site from AM100 group Johnsons Cars was completed in August 2018.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

The facility has a car display and parking space for 200 vehicles.

Brookfield Business Partners has agreed to acquire a 55% stake in Ouro Verde Locacao e Servico for ‎R$660m ($159.18m).

AutoCanada intends to acquire Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley.”

Brookfield Business Partners is a business services provider based in Canada, while Ouro Verde Locacao e Servico is a vehicle and equipment rental firm based in Brazil.

Maven Capital Partners has acquired UAP for £20m ($25.78m).

Maven Capital Partners is a private equity firm, while UAP is a supplier and distributor of door and window hardware.

Both companies involved in the transaction are based in the UK.

The transaction enables UAP to develop new product portfolio and enter new markets.

Amazon and Samara Capital intend to acquire supermarket chain More from Aditya Birla Group for a value between $576.94m and $591.03m.

Amazon is a global e-commerce giant, while Samara Capital is a private equity firm based in India.

Samara will own a 51% stake and Amazon will own the remaining 49% stake in More.

AutoCanada intends to acquire Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley.

AutoCanada is an automobile dealership group based in Canada. It is engaged in vehicle maintenance, collision repair, financing and insurance.

The Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley owns a 78,733ft² facility, a 22-car showroom, 23 service bays and nine detail bays.