Total consumer industry venture financing deals worth $241.1m were announced in Europe in June 2022, led by $80m venture financing of Omio, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 57.9% over the previous month of $152.71m and a drop of 2% when compared with the last 12-month average of $246.01m.
Europe held a 28.75% share of the global consumer industry venture financing deal value that totalled $838.68m in June 2022. With a 10.82% share and deals worth $90.76m, Germany was the top country in Europe’s venture financing deal value across consumer industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Europe recorded 37 deals during June 2022, marking an increase of 8.82% over the previous month and a rise of 37.04% over the 12-month average. The UK recorded 13 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Europe consumer industry venture financing deals in June 2022: Top deals
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals accounted for 74.8% of the overall value during June 2022.
The combined value of the top five consumer venture financing deals stood at $180.29m, against the overall value of $241.1m recorded for the month.
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals of June 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Goldman Sachs Asset Management,Lazard Asset Management,New Enterprise Associates,Stack Capital Group and Temasek Holdings (Private) $80m venture financing deal with Omio
2) The $36.59m venture financing of HappyVore by Adrien de Schompre,Bpifrance (France) and Invus Group
3) Accomplice Management,Arctos Sports Partners,Courtside Ventures,Elysian Park Ventures,Haslam Sports Group,James Harden,Jason Robins,Joel Embiid,Lil Baby,Michael Rubin,Mike Gordon,Sam Kennedy,Sapphire Sport,The Kraft Group and Theo Epstein $35m venture financing deal with Lottomatrix Operations
4) The $15m venture financing of Comuto by International Finance
5) Nicoya $13.7m venture financing deal with Foodiq