Fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate Apparel Group and Indian e-commerce company Nykaa have launched their first Nysaa beauty store in the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) region, in the city of Dubai.  

Nysaa is a joint venture (JV) between Nykaa, which holds a 55% stake, and Apparel Group, which owns the remaining 45% stake. 

The 2,436ft² store is located at the City Centre Mirdif shopping mall.  

The Nysaa Beauty Store offers a premium selection of international brands including Kylie Cosmetics, Ralph Lauren, Kay Beauty and Foreo.  

With a focus on personalised service, the store features beauty advisors to assist customers and a Nysaa booth for content creation. 

The JV aims to establish more than 100 stores in the GCC region up to 2028. 

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

The grand opening was attended by key figures including Apparel Group founder and chairwoman Sima Ganwani Ved and Nykaa executive chairperson, founder and CEO, Falguni Nayar.  

Nayar said: “Nysaa’s first store in Dubai marks a significant milestone in our international foray. Our partnership with Apparel Group is a powerful collaboration of Nykaa’s beauty leadership in India and their retail expertise in the GCC region.  

“It is a manifestation of our shared commitment to enhancing beauty retail for the GCC region. Having garnered tremendous love and trust among Indian consumers for more than a decade, we are looking forward to recreating an exceptional beauty shopping experience, online and offline, for the discerning consumers of the GCC.” 

Nysaa’s omnichannel platform features more than 150 brands and more than 10,000 products. 

Nykaa has 174 physical retail stores and operates the online platforms Nykaa Fashion, Nykaa Man and Superstore. 

Apparel Group has more than 2,100 retail stores and employs more than 20,000 people. 

Apparel Group has a presence in Egypt, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa and Thailand. It also plans to enter emerging markets such as Hungary and the Philippines.