India-based Jewelclick Online Private has secured Rs6.25m ($0.09m) in funds from angel investors.

Jewelclick, which operates the JohariShop jewellery e-commerce marketplace, plans to use the funds to open a brick-and-mortar store in the city of Bangalore, India.

Namaste Technologies  has signed a letter of engagement with Eight Capital , Canaccord Genuity and Beacon Securities for a private placement of 24 million units, each priced at C$0.25 ($0.19), in a bid to raise gross proceeds of C$6m ($4.56m).

Based in Canada, Namaste Technologies manufactures and distributes vaporiser products.

The company plans to use part of the funds to acquire Australian Vaporizers, while the remainder will be used for working capital and general corporate purposes.

"Yoma Strategic Holdings has formed a joint venture (JV ) with Metro to establish Metro Wholesale Myanmar, a new food distribution company."

Xenex Disinfection Services has secured $38m in funds through a funding round led by Essex Woodlands.

Xenex is a full-spectrum ultraviolet (UV) room disinfection system manufacturer based in the US.

The company plans to use the funds towards product development and expanding its workforce.

Yoma Strategic Holdings has formed a joint venture (JV) with METRO to establish Metro Wholesale Myanmar, a new food distribution company.

METRO will own an 85% stake in the company, while Yoma Strategic will hold the remaining 15% stake

Yoma Strategic is an investment holding company based in Singapore, while METRO is a retailer based in Germany.

US-based clothes retailer J Jill has announced an initial public offering (IPO) of 11.7 million shares priced between $14 and $16 a share, in order to raise $175m.