The NRF Foundation has announced its chosen retail leaders to celebrate in The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future 2024.
The award highlights the wide range of companies, roles and products that are vital to the retail sector and consumers.
The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future 2024 honourees are:
- lululemon chief information officer and executive vice president Julie Averill
- Crocs senior vice president and chief marketing officer Heidi Cooley
- The Kroger Co. senior vice president and chief information officer Yael Cosset
- Shopify president Harley Finkelstein
- Snoopslimes founder and CEO Jungmin Kang
- Burlington Stores Inc. senior vice president of leadership and organisational development, DEI and community impact Mecca Mitchell
Alumni of The List include brand leaders, creative startups and more.
NRF board of directors chair and president of Macy’s Tony Spring commented: “The 2024 honourees showcase the depth, diversity and ingenuity found throughout the retail industry.”
The 2024 NRF Foundation Honors will take place on 14 January 2024 at the Marriott Marquis Times Square and will be co-hosted by Spring and Walmart U.S. president and CEO and NRF board chairman John Furner.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Since 2015, the NRF Foundation Honours has raised funds to provide educational programs and resources that connect people to careers in retail.
Throughout 2023, the NRF has been reporting increased YoY sales in the US retail industry.